Your membership includes:
- Included in your membership is a searchable database of148 different oils and butters. You can search and lookup oils by fatty acid, INCI, iodine value, SAP value, common name and more.
- You'll get two new lessons each month. The first lesson is on a specific oil or fatty acid and ways to use it. The second lesson, mid-month is on combining and formulating with the oils.
- Once a month, we have a live call to go over the lessons from the month, then it opens up for Q&A on the monthly topic or anything lipid oils related you are working on.
- The recipe vault is a library of our monthly formulating lessons where you can quickly find ideas for your next formulation or project.
- Get access to the archives of past lessons, live calls and formulating topics. It's a library of lipid topics, research, ideas and inspiration.
- This is a place to try new ideas, troubleshoot when things go wrong, try new things and achieve the results you want.